Emergency Procedures Homepage
- In an event of a chemical spill in a College building,
students and employees must immediately be moved to a safe
location, using the evacuation procedures (See Building
Evacuation procedures section).
- Immediately call Emergency Services at 9+911
- When a chemical spill occurs outside of a college
building, follow the advice of the firefighters and/or law
- Wait for word from authorities before returning to the
- The College will train and inform all employees of
potentially hazardous materials in the work place.
- Each location has a Chemical Hazard Notebook that
contains Material Safety Data Sheets for hazardous products.
All hazardous substance containers should be clearly
labeled. Hazardous chemicals transferred to other containers
must be labeled.
- Labels are provided at each location.