- Peaceful demonstrations such as marches, meetings,
picketing, and rallies can all take place on campus.
- However, contact the Miles City Police Department if a
- Interferes with the normal operations
of the college
- Prevents access to offices,
buildings, or other college facilities
- Threatens physical harm to persons,
or damage to college facilities
- Move away from the immediate area of the demonstration
to maintain personal safety.
- College officials will respond to the situation and give
REMAIN CALM. USE GOOD JUDGMENT.
OVER-REACTING MAY ESCALATE A SITUATION.
Do not hesitate to call the Miles City
Police Department before a