Miles Community College offers the following deferred payment
plan for students wishing to spread their tuition and fee
payment over a period of time:
- A minimum of $100 must be paid by the 16th day of class.
- Fifty percent of the total due must be paid within the first full month of the semester.
- The full amount due must be paid within the first 60 days of the semester.
- An administration charge of $25 will be levied.
- Payment must be made even if a student withdraws from
school after the 8th day of classes for fall and spring and
the 4th day of classes for summer. Any refund due students
because of withdrawal, either voluntary or involuntary, will
be applied toward the satisfaction of the deferred fee
obligation. If the refund is larger than the amount
outstanding, the excess of the refund due over the balance
outstanding will be returned to students. Any unpaid balance
of the deferred obligation must be paid before students may
re-enroll, graduate, or receive transcripts.
- A binding contractual agreement must be completed in the Business Office before registration will be official.
- This deferred payment plan does not cover books and supplies.
*This plan is subject to change. Please refer to the Student Handbook for the most current information.