JavaScript is disabled or not supported! Financial Aid - Miles Community College
Close Pop-upClose Pop-up

Financial Aid

Welcome to financial aid from the Miles Community College Financial Aid Office. The Financial Aid Office administers federal and state aid, as well as scholarships at Miles Community College. The purpose of all financial aid programs at Miles Community College is to provide financial assistance to eligible students who, without such aid, would find it difficult to start and attend school. Although families and students are expected to make a maximum effort to meet the costs of education, financial aid is available to fill the gap between family resources and yearly academic expenses.

Federal Aid Programs
Please Review the following before applying for Federal Aid:
  • Eligibility Requirements
  • Types of Federal Aid
  • Satisfactory Academic Progress
  • When to Apply/How is it Calculated
  • Now you are ready to get started by following the outlined process below:

  • MCC Federal Aid Process
  • Financial Aid Forms
  • .
  • WUE logo
    Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)
    Residents of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Sough Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming may qualify for a WUE Scholarship. Click the link below to learn more.
  • WUE
  • Scholarships

    Please click below for a listing of available scholarships:

  • Scholarships
  • Other Financial Aid

    State Vocational Rehabilitation Service

    Certain students with disabilities may qualify for educational assistance through the Montana Department of Social and Rehabilitation Service. Contact their office for more information at 1-877-296-1198.

    Veteran's Benefits

    Students may apply for veterans' educational benefits through the Veterans Administration. Students may access the official website of the Department of Veteran Affairs Educational Service at Students may also call them at 1-888-GI-BILL-1 (1-888-442-4551). For further information, contact the MCC Registrar at

    Tribal Grants

    These grants are available to many American Indian students who are enrolled in a full-time course of study. The award limits are based on the student's need and the availability of funds. Further information may be obtained by contacting the student's tribe or the tribal higher education office.

    Minimize The MCC website actively supports Internet Explorer 8 and above. Please update your browser.
    Popular modern browsers:FirefoxGoogle ChromeInternet ExplorerOperaSafari
    The MCC website supports Internet Explorer 8 and above. Please update your browser.