Ongoing Nursing General Requirements
In order to maintain ongoing enrollment in the Nursing Program, students must meet the following requirements:
|A|| ||91.00 - 100%|
- A final grade of “B-” or better must be earned in each of the required general education courses and nursing courses.
Students with a final grade lower than a “B-” in any of the required nursing courses or in the required general education courses will be dropped from the Nursing Program.
- All nursing classes must be taken in the appropriate sequence (see pre-requisites and co-requisites).
- A final grade of 79.51“B-“or better in each of the clinical and theory portions of the nursing courses must be earned in order to proceed in the nursing program.
- Basic Health Screening update, including current CPR must be submitted yearly.
- Negative test on any drug screening as required by agencies providing clinical experiences must be submitted.
- Students’ signed last page of current Nursing Student Handbook stating that they understand and agree to abide by the policies and procedures of the Miles Community College’s Nursing Program.