- In the event of a major utility failure occurring during
the daytime operational hours (8:00 AM-6:00 PM, Monday
through Friday), immediately notify the Maintenance
Department at 874-6172 or 874-6185.
- If the utility failure occurs after hours or on weekends
or holidays, notify the Maintenance Department at 874-6172
- If an emergency exists and there is potential danger to
the building occupants, activate the nearest building alarm,
if available. (All college buildings have an audible alarm
system). If the alarm system is not operable report the
utility failure to the Maintenance Department at 874-6172 or
- Evacuate the building. Assuming elevators will not be
operational following utility failures, assist anyone with a
disability to evacuate the building.
- Please refer to BUILDING EVACUTION for additional