Title : Lead Service Technician
Job Summary : Lead field service effort to assist customers and other APE employees by
performing repairs, troubleshooting issues, evaluating and understanding their individual needs
and formulating a plan to ensure that they are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
● Serves existing accounts by analyzing customer or company needs; planning daily travel
schedule for self and other field personnel; effective/efficient communication with
management, support staff, and salespeople; resolving problems
● Establishes service by studying customer requirements; assigning human resources;
ordering and gathering equipment and parts; troubleshooting and testing
● Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions and
suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements
● Make sure all company equipment is kept track of, operating, and maintained in a proper
manner by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining
supplies; performing preventative maintenance; calling for repairs; and making sure all
other employees follow same instruction
● Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
● Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading
● All other job duties and responsibilities as determined by management
● High school diploma or equivalent required.
● Small to Medium water and sewer utility systems knowledge, troubleshooting ability and
equipment maintenance experience are pluses.
● Able to obtain and maintain a DOT medical card and unrestricted driver’s license w/
Work Environment :
● Outside and exposed to the elements 80+% of the time.
● Very dirty, wet and/or dusty environments.
● Long drive times in all types of weather, with potential for multiple-day trips and extended
Work Schedule and Benefits :
● The position can be based out of Williston, ND or surrounding area.
● Schedule details to be determined and subject to periodic changes.
● Paid holidays, vacation and personal time, matching 401(k), health insurance